Mobile Money Guide – Banking, Shopping, & Coupons
October 30, 2009
Mobile banking and shopping are becoming more and more popular thanks to smart phones like the iPhone and Palm Pre. A year ago we ran a series of articles on what the mobile web could do for your money.
Today, I’m revisiting the mobile money guide because the options for banking, shopping, and managing your money with your phone keep getting better and growing in number, Quicken Online mobile is just one example.
We did research on your mobile options and I interviewed an expert on using mobile technology to connect consumers with merchants and deals, Kim Dushinski. Here’s a list of the mobile money articles, check them out and let us know what new and exciting developments have come up since then. I’m sure there are a slew of iPhone apps that have popped up for managing your money from your phone.
- How to Use Your Cell Phone to Manage and Save Money On the Go
- Mobile Banking Review: Online Banking With Your Cell Phone
- Mobile Shopping Review: Save Money By Shopping With Your Cell Phone
- Personal Finance on Your Phone
- Mobile Deals & Alerts
- Mobile Coupons Saving You Money
All posts by Ben Edwards