Citi Cash Bonuses I Missed
May 31, 2010
Earlier this week I made a list of some of the best cash bonuses online and I’ve had some people point out that I missed a few. I’ll go back and add them to the list but here are some details on one I overlooked:
The Citi Forward credit card from Citibank will give you ThankYou Points after spending a certain amount within the first three months of signing up for the card and opting for paperless accounting.
You can use those bonus points for gift cards, a statement credit, or other rewards in the ThankYou network.
In addition to points promotions, Citi still has some of the best introductory interest rate offers around. They’re really good about offering 0% intro APR for balance transfers and purchases, two cards you might want to check out are the Citi Simplicity and the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card.
So what would you do with your bonus; invest it, save it, spend it? Here are a few recent links on some tips you might use if you decide to save it or invest it.
- 2010 SmartMoney Broker Survey @ Suns Financial Diary
- Passive Investing vs Active Investing: @ The Digerati Life
- Using Put Options to Protect Your Portfolio @ Million Dollar Journey
- Ten Reasons for a Stock Market Rebound @ Good Financial Cents
- How Most Millionaires Become Wealthy @ Free Money Finance
- What is a Good Credit Score? @ Lazy Man & Money
- How To Set Your Child Up For Financial Success @ Own the Dollar
- The Worst Banks in America @ Five Cent Nickel
- A Personal Secret I Should not Divulge @ Barbara Friedberg
- Are Your Passwords Putting You at Financial Risk? @ No Debt Plan
- Let’s All Find Awesome Jobs @ Get Rich Slowly
- How to learn to love your job @ Brip Blap
- Happiness Is Earning $60,000 A Year? @ My Money Blog
Thanks to the following site for including posts from Money Smart Life when they were carnival hots:
- Make Extra Money Selling Legos @ Funny About Money
- Sell Your House Faster By Fixing These Problems @ Yes I Am Cheap
- How to Prepare Your House to Sell for More @ My Dollar Plan
- Six Credit Card Rewards Tips to Maximize Your Points @ Money Relationship
Last updated by.
All posts by Ben Edwards