Vacation Without Kids
January 16, 2011
With all the talk of rental car insurance and rental car rewards you might have been able to tell we’re going on vaction. This is a monumental one, it’s the first time we’ll have been away from our daughter for more than a night since she’s been born.
Our son is excited to visit his grandparents and be spoiled so he didn’t shed a tear when we told him we were leaving. Although we’ll really miss our kids it will be nice to get away. We’ll actually be able to have a conversation without being interrupted by a barrage of questions or a crying kid.
As usual when leaving for vacation, I’m running behind so I’ll just leave you with a few articles to check out this weekend.
- Avoid Stock Market Losses! Beware Of These 5 Investment Mistakes @ The Digerati Life
- Five Ways to Maximize Your Retirement Accounts @ Five Cent Nickel
- Stocks or Mutual Funds: Which Should I Buy? @ The Oblivious Investor
- Why Your Tax Withholding Went Up @ Bargaineering
- Will You Be Subject to the IRS Tax Filing Delay? @ My Dollar Plan
- tips for staying financially fit in 2011 @ Brip Blap
- 2010 Financial Goals Evaluation @ Million Dollar Journey
- How to Overcome a Financial Loss @ Cash Money Life
- Credit Sesame: Free Credit Scores & Debt Management @ Lazy Man & Money
- 5 Lessons Dave Ramsey Taught Me About Healthy Living @ Frugal Dad
- 3 Ways to Save Money On Sleepwear Like Pajamas @ Money Ning
- Revamping Your Budget for the New Year @ Being Frugal
- Why You Need an Umbrella Insurance Policy @ Free Money Finance
- Putting Your Teenage Son or Daughter on Your Auto Insurance Policy @ Generation X Finance
Thanks to the following sites for including mentions to my articles:
Last updated by.
All posts by Ben Edwards