Tax Deadline Looms!
March 30, 2010
Tax day is almost here, have you filed your taxes yet? If not, you can still get free H&R Block at Home software if you enter by the end of the day. Below are some tax tips from around the web on topics such as tax audits, tax deductions, hiring an accountant, amended tax returns, and others.
In other personal finance news, I also want to congratulate JD Roth from Get Rich Slowly for finishing his first book Your Money: The Missing Manual ! I haven’t read the book yet but I’ll do a write up on it once I have a chance.Ã‚Â I know JD poured his heart and soul into this one so I’m looking forward to seeing what he’s come up with.
Here are those tax tips and some other recent personal finance articles on the health care bill, investing, career, and credit:
- Don’t Let Your Taxes Make You a Criminal @ Generation X Finance
- The Tax Collector @ Lazy Man & Money
- Is It a Good Idea to Pay Taxes with Credit Cards? @ Suns Financial Diary
- Do Kids Have to Pay Taxes? All About the Kiddie Tax @ Five Cent Nickel
- Tax Audit Red Flags @ Bargaineering
- Just Because It’s Deductible Doesn’t Make It Smart @ Wealth Pilgrim
- What to Look For When Hiring an Accountant @ Good Financial Cents
- Why Tax Deferral May Be a Sucker’s Bet @ Fiscal Geek
- Time Limit on Filing Amended Tax Return @ No Debt Plan
- The Wrong Reason to Dollar-Cost Average @ Consumerism Commentary
- Are You a Dinosaur for Not Investing in ETFs? @ Frugal Dad
- Max Out Your Tax Advantaged Accounts First @ Money Ning
- Mutual Fund Hidden Cost: Brokerage Commissions @ My Money Blog
- How to Open a Roth IRA Account @ Moolanomy
- Considering ETF Investing and Mutual Funds @ Debt Free Adventure
Last updated by.
All posts by Ben Edwards