Free H&R Block at Home Software!
March 23, 2010
Free H&R Block at Home Giveaway
Thanks to the team at H&R Block, I’m giving away free access to H&R Block at Home to three of you! If you haven’t heard of this tax prep software before, that’s because it used to be called TaxCut and just this year they changed the name to H&R Block at Home.
H&R Block at Home Versions
As you may remember from my Q&A session with Julie Markey about the H&R Block at Home software, the most popular version of the software is the Deluxe edition. Here are the differences between the Basic and Deluxe as listed on the H&R Block website:
- Guidance for reporting investments, dividends, home sales, and retirement income.
- Personalized tax guidance based on popular occupations to ensure you get the most deductions.
- Maximize deductions for home mortgage interest and real estate taxes.
- Assistance on investment income and stock options.
- Advice for getting key tax benefits after life changes.
Of course, if you only need the Basic version, the Deluxe edition will work for you as well so feel free to enter to win.
How to Enter
Here are the rules. The contest is open to anyone in the United States, I will randomly select three winners on March 30th. In order to claim your prize I’ll need your address so we can send you the software.
There are three ways to participate in the contest (listed below) and you can perform each action once. The first two below will earn you 1 entry and the 3rd will earn you 5 entries into the contest. Good luck!
1) Follow me on Twitter (Worth 1 entry)
Stay tuned to the latest tax posts from around the blogosphere. Follow me here on Twitter and tweet the following:
Free tax software, H&R Block at Home, follow @moneysmart to win your copy http://bit.ly/aMg59c #moneysmart
2) Leave a Comment (Worth 1 entry)
Share your favorite tax credit or tax deduction in the comments below.
3) Get Free Money Tips (Worth 5 Entries)
Enter your information below to get personal finance tips delivered to you via email.
Last updated by.
All posts by Ben Edwards