Marriage and Money – A Couples Guide to Managing Money & Finding Financial Bliss
August 21, 2008
Money is one of the leading causes for martial problems and ultimately for divorce. Although money can’t make you happy, it can certainly make you miserable, especially when you have to manage it along with your spouse.
Couples that can learn how to manage their money together have a much better chance for a successful and enjoyable marriage. There’s a lot that goes into the finances of a married couple; over the coming days we’re going to take a look at some of the key elements that can contribute to financial bliss. We’ll start off by looking at ways to save money on the first step of marriage, the expensive wedding ritual. Then we’ll move on to managing finances as a couple. Below are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- frugal wedding planning
- how to register for wedding gifts
- saving money on your wedding dress
- saving money on your honeymoon
- saving money on your wedding pictures
- affordable destination weddings
- saving money on your wedding reception
- debt in marriage
- budgeting for newlyweds
- insurance for couples
- affordable housing for married couples
- renting an affordable apartment after marriage
- joint checking accounts in marriage
Stay tuned for the marriage money tips! Click here to subscribe for daily updates.
Last updated by.
All posts by Ben Edwards