Memorial Day Savings
May 30, 2010
Many people think of Memorial Day weekend as a time to spend money because so many businesses have big Memorial Day sales. I’m actually not planning on spending any money this weekend, other than a little on food and beer for a barbecue : )
However, for all of you hitting the Memorial Day sales, here are some articles on shopping and saving money. Our local TV and radio have been full of ads for big car sales this weekend so I included several on buying, selling, maintaining an automobile.
I also added in a few on college graduation because there are many graduation parties going on over the holiday weekend and I thought I’d point out some money tips for those graduating seniors.
Buying & Selling Cars
- We Sold Our Car on Craigslist @ Cash Money Life
- Used Car Values: How to Sell Your Car at the Right Price @ My Two Dollars
- Save Money on Gas: Buy a Scooter @ Debt Free Adventure
- Is Your Car Ruining Your Budget? @ Fiscal Geek
- Buying a Car from Hertz Rent2Buy @ Fiscal Fizzle
- How to Sell Your Used Car Online @ SquawkFox
- Local or Online Stores: Pay More for the Personal Touch? @ Consumerism Commentary
- Why Does Amazon.com Hide Some Prices? @ Bargaineering
- Have You Tried Peapod Groceries? @ My Dollar Plan
- Is It Really Cheaper to Ride the Bus? @ The Simple Dollar
- Wipe Out Excessive Spending On Toilet Paper @ Money Ning
- 7 Money Saving Ideas For City Slickers @ Moolanomy
- Comparing TV Services With BillShrink @ Free From Broke
- How to Cook Cheap Meals @ Frugal Dad
- 9 Financial Tips for New Graduates @ Generation X Finance
- College Graduate Insurance & Credit Tips @ Money Smart Life
- Gift Ideas for College Grads for a Financial Headstart @ Money Smart Life
- Financial Advice for College Grads @ MoneyWatch
Enjoy your memorial day weekend!
Last updated by.
All posts by Ben Edwards