Free H&R Block Tax Software
February 9, 2011
Office Depot is giving away free H&R Block tax software – 2 copies of H&R Block At Home Deluxe!
All members of the Money Smart Life newsletter are eligible to win the software so enter your email below
Is H&R Block At Home Deluxe the right version for your taxes? Here are some of the common IRS tax forms and schedules that are supported by the software:
* Form 1040A Individual Income Tax Return
* Form 1040EZ Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers
* Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
* Form 1098-E Student Loan Interest
* Form 1098-T Tuition Payment
* Form 1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions Income
* Form 1099-INT Interest Income
* Form 1099-MISC Miscellaneous Income
* Form 2441 Child and Dependent Care Credit
* Form 8863 Education Credits
* Form 8917 Tuition and Fees Deduction
Office Depot contacted me about the giveaway after I interviewed Farnoosh Torabi as part of their getting organized initiative. Farnoosh offered up some tax tips as part of the giveaway.
The version of H&R Block At Home Deluxe that Office Depot is giving away is desktop software so winners will need to provide a shipping address – I’ll contact the winners via email. As I mentioned, all members of the Money Smart Life newsletter are eligible to win, it will be a random draw, so enter your email below.
All posts by Ben Edwards