Cheap Kids Artwork Display
April 5, 2010
If you’re like us you have lots of artwork from your kids around the house but no great way to show it off. Between daycare and home projects our son has built up a kids portfolio of arts & crafts. Before this weekend it was stored away in a big folder but now we can put it up where we can enjoy it.
We had an empty wall that we wanted to use to show off his creations but hadn’t come up with a good way to display it. My wife saw an idea she liked online, so she went to Target last weekend and bought two plain, black curtain rods.
As you can see from the picture the hoops make it easy to put up and take down his artwork and the price was right!
Here are some other useful frugality articles and posts on several other money topics to help start off your week.
– Get Free Tax Advice by Calling 1-800-829-1040 @ Generation X Finance
– How Long Does it Take to Get Your Tax Refund Back? @ My Dollar Plan
– How to File Taxes For Less or Free @ Free From Broke
– 3 Disadvantages of Ready Made Meals and TV Dinners @ The Digerati Life
– Stop Wasting Time & Start Clipping Coupons! @ Fiscal Fizzle
– Live Like the Jones, Without Keeping Up @ Money Ning
– 6 Simple Tricks to Save $1000 On Coffee Per Year @ Being Frugal
– Confessions of a Gadget Junkie @ Get Rich Slowly
– The High Cost of Debt @ Free Money Finance
– Simple Ways to Improve Your Debt Management Skills @ Good Financial Cents
– Job Loss, Save Money or Get Out of Debt? @ Debt Free Adventure
– Five Simple Habits That Will Help You Avoid The Debt Trap @ Five Cent Nickel
– Don’t Let Debt Dictate Your Life. @ My Two Dollars
– Tips for Selling a Home in a Down Market @ Frugal Dad
All posts by Ben Edwards