Your Mortgage Dating Guide
September 26, 2010
Other than deciding to get married, buying a house is probably the biggest financial decision you’ll make in your life. Many of us sink an enormous amount of time and effort into finding the perfect spouse, and rightly so. But how many people put enough thought into finding the right home mortgage?
I recently started contributing to a new website called Currency and my first piece gives you five tips to help you court bankers and find the “perfect” home loan. With tips on getting the best mortgage rates, saving on closing costs, and not buying more home than you can afford, you could potentially save thousands of dollars so check out my mortgage dating guide.
Web Money Tips
Here are a few other articles from around the web that caught my eye this week:
- Cameron Huddleston gives us a fall financial to-do list over at Kiplinger’s.
- Kimberly Palmer suggests ways to save on fall travel at Alpha Consumer.
- Jennifer Saranow Schultz from the NYT Bucks blog thinks now might be the time so sell your old stuff online.
- Katherine Hobson talks a little about health care providers qualifying for stimulus funds for implementing electronic medical records over at the Wall Street Journal.
Last updated by.
All posts by Ben Edwards
- Peer Lending Lessons From the Dating World Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Lending Club CEO Interview
- Costco Discounts and the Worst Credit Cards
- College Student Money Tips – Managing Your Money on Campus
- Personal Finance Decision Guide – 1st Edition
- Marriage and Money – A Couples Guide to Managing Money & Finding Financial Bliss